FindOD Property Hosting Policy
Updated: 03rd August 2018
It is your responsibility to ensure you are legally allowed to rent/sell any properties you list, this includes ensuring that the property doesn't infringe anyone else's rights. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the rent/sale of any property which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
• Property must be accurately represented, no misleading titles or content, and listings must be placed in the most appropriate category.
• The photo on your listing must represent the property you’re selling or renting.
• Listings must be for the rent/sale of an actual property.
• Listings must be used for a specific property, and cannot be used for multiple properties.
• No Duplicate Listings, any listing posted more than once with the same content or Title in the same category would be considered as a Duplicate Listings. All Duplicate Listings would be deleted and posters penalized if the problem persists.
• All prices should be in US dollars.
• you are the registered proprietor of the subject property, acting with the authority of all other joint proprietor(s) or tenant(s) in common;
• you are acting as a trustee of a trust which is the registered proprietor of the legal interest in the subject property, and you are acting in accordance with the relevant trust deed;
• you are acting as an agent for the registered proprietor of the subject property, pursuant to a written authority that complies with all applicable laws in the State or Territory in which the subject property is situate, including but not limited to laws regarding the sale of real estate by agency;
• you are acting as a mortgagee in possession of the subject property;
• you are acting as the executor of or pursuant to a grant of probate in relation to the estate of the registered proprietor which authorizes you to rent/sell the subject property.
FindOD reserves the right to remove any listings that are in breach of the terms and conditions or these listing policies.
Right of verification
FindOD reserves the right to independently verify (at our sole discretion):
• the availability of properties offered for sale or rent;
• the information you provide relating to properties you offer for sale or rent; and
• any other information relating to you, the properties you offer for sale or rent or any other aspect of your use of the FindOD.