1. Respect of Privacy Information
2. Collection of Personal Data
(a). Generally, FindOD collects your Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you submit forms relating to any of our products or services;
- when you register for or use any of our services on websites or mobile apps owned or operated by us or when you register as a member of websites or mobile apps owned and/or operated by us, or use services on such websites or mobile apps;
- when you interact with our customer service officers;
- when you use some of our services, e.g. our subscription service;
- when you establish any online accounts with us;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and agents;
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you respond to our promotions and other initiatives;
- when you submit a job application;
- when you enter into tenancy agreements with us;
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
(b). When you browse our website or mobile apps, you generally do so anonymously but please see the section below on cookies.
(c). If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, employees and/or authorised representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
(d). You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
3. Purposes of Use
(a). Findod.com generally uses the information collected about you to provide and improve the services, including to:
- Send technical notifications, update security alerts, support, and administrative messages.
- Respond to comments, questions, and requests, provide customer service.
- Contact you about FindOD services and products are Free and others provide information that we think will be of interest to you.
- Verify your identity when you register or log in to FindOD websites via your social networking site (SNS) account such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, We chat, Google+ and YouTube.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of FindOD service when you choose to do so.
-Connecting or integrating with the information we receive from others to help you understand your needs and provide you with better services.
- Modify, update existing services and create new services.
- Notify you about changes to FindOD service and remind you of your password and username.
- Share your information with FindOD service providers and other third parties so that they can provide you with a product or service.
- Highly qualified Sales Staff can speak languages such as Khmer, English, and Chinese.
(b). You will receive an email from FindOD for a variety of reasons. For example, if you use FindOD services to sign up or you posted your home for sale, you will be getting a message from us.
(c). The other way, if you have an account with FindOD, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your profile of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactions of administrative information.
4. To Whom Does This Policy Apply
User: "User" means anyone who uses FindOD services.
Agency: or Company Professionals: "Agency" or "Company Professionals" are users who create (Free) accounts with us to sell or rent real estate, engage FindOD advertising services, and join other services that we move to a professional real estate community. Personal/Agency or Company Professionals include homeowners, consultants, property developers, hypertension professionals, and subscribers.
Information about the user: A user is a person who uses FindOD services (website services and mobile application). The user can be homeowners, researcher, and subscribers.
Information we collect from company professionals: If you create an agency/company professionals account with us, whether as a landlord, agent, property developer or subscriber, we will ask you to provide certain information in order to set up your account. We ask all agency/company professionals to provide a name, company name, Patent Tax Certificate, Certificate of Professional Certificate in Real Estate Services, Business Licenses, Licenses of the property valuation and appraisal, a phone number, and an email address for the record.
5. Disclosure of your Personal Data
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting your personal information. We are not responsible for the way these organizations or social networks collect, use, disclose or handle personal information. We will share the personal information that you provide to the public area of the services under the following circumstances:
A. With Your Consent
When you agree or direct Ocean Delight Investments Co., Ltd to share personal information. This happens when you send your information through FindOD many services. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent, lender, investor, creator, asset manager or another real estate expert through your services, your name, your phone number, your email address, and your message content will be shown. We are not responsible for any business transaction regarding the use of FindOD services.
B. Service Providers to FindOD
C. Partner With Whom We Conduct Business
D. Legal Obligation or Protection From Harm
For the purpose of providing your personal information to third-party suppliers, as mentioned above, we use the services of the country in exceptional circumstances: With regard to the disclosure of your personal information, and we can be confident that the presentation of such information is relevant to identify your personal information, and it is necessary for use in The offender who violates or tends to abuse or who are doing damage to the website or violate the proprietary rights or property of the website and infringe the intellectual property rights of the users of this website to take legal action.
6. Access and Security
(a). You can access, update, or change your personal information and communication preferences by signing into your findod.com membership page and modifying your preferences at your discretion.
(b). You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but then you may not be able to create a membership with us or to take advantage of some or all of FindOD features.
(a). When you interact with us on our websites, we may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the website and common entry and exit points into website.
(b). FindOD uses "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites.
(c). FindOD may use an independent company (the “Third Party Market Research Company”) to measure and analyse the Internet usage across FindOD websites. FindOD uses the Third Party Market Research Company’s services to collect the following core information on the usage of our web sites, including:
- The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on FindOD websites;
- The number of unique visitors to FindOD websites;
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on FindOD websites when they do visit; and
- Common entry and exit points into FindOD websites.
(d). Pages on FindOD web sites may be coded with software which enables the Third Party Market Research Company to track visitors to our web sites.
8. Third-Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, such as our business partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third party websites. Some of these third party websites may be co-branded with our logo or trademark, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Once you have left our website, you should check the applicable terms, conditions and policies of the third party website to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
FindOD is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each website you visit prior to disclosing your personal information.
We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of Personal Data by you to other users in connection with the use of the Website or the Apps, as the case may be.
11. Governing Law
The website and mobile apps is owned and operated by Ocean Delight Investment Co., Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws in the kingdom of Cambodia.
Ocean Delight Investment Co., Ltd is based in the kingdom of Cambodia and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by the laws of the kingdom of Cambodia. By accessing or using FindOD services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the kingdom of Cambodia, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under the local law. Foreigners, who have bought or rent any property in Cambodia, must obey the legal law of Cambodia.
Last updated on 29 September 2020